We offer a comprehensive tenant find service which incorporates all the important aspects of renting your property.
Our services include an initial marketing appraisal, bespoke quality brochures and photographs, arranging tenant references and credit checks and preparation of a thorough tenancy agreement.
Your property will be advertised on the major property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location as well as on our own website and our office displays.
Whilst we do not offer a management service, we can make recommendations for local management agents and maintenance operatives.
Our fee for the above services is equivalent to one months rent + VAT with no fee payable unless a tenancy commences.
It is now a legal requirement for all properties either rented or sole in the UK to have a valid Energy Performance Certificate before marketing can commence (some exclusions apply). We can arrange for a report to be carried out by a qualified local inspector which costs £75.00 (prices may be subject to change as we use an external contractor – invoice payable separately).
Tenancy Agreement renewal fee: £100 + VAT
Tenant referencing fee: £36.00 including VAT per person. (£36.00 incl. VAT per Guarantor- if applicable)
Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement & Inventory and Schedule of Condition Preparation fee – £120.00 incl. VAT.
Tenant charges and penalties for Assured Shorthold Tenancies starting from 1st June 2019
Before the tenancy starts: payable to Martin Diplock Chartered Surveyors and/or their client –
– Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
– A holding deposit of 1 weeks rent may be applicable – non-refundable in the event that the tenant(s) withdraws during referencing and/or gives false or misleading information not originally disclosed before referencing has commenced
– Payment of £50.00 + VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
– Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
– Payment receipts will be provided for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices which the Tenant will be required to refund
– Martin Diplock Chartered Surveyors is a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. Please enquire with a member of staff for further information