0 bedroom Shop located at Charmouth - To Let: Offers Invited
Full Description:To Let: Offers Invited
A lock up shop in an imposing seaside property which includes The Charmouth Heritage Centre, Charmouth Fossils and the Beach Cafe.
The location is superb, just a few metres from Charmouth's main beaches which attract visitors and locals throughout the year.
The shop will have an unallocated parking space - this is not a guaranteed allocated space and the tenant will be asked to park on the overflow car park during the main season.
- A new 6 year lease (although this could be negotiable).
- 2 Yearly rent reviews.
- No ingoing fee required but tenants pay the Landlord's legal expenses for the preparation of the lease.
- It will be internal repairing and the tenant contributes 10% of the buildings insurance for the building.
- The lease is opted out of the Security of Tenure provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Acts (i.e. it is not automatically renewable).
- Use: Retail but no food/refreshments or beach goods can be sold from the premises.
Local Authority: Dorset Council
Rateable Value: £2,550
Note: It is possible for the tenant to receive 100% rates relief but applicants should verify this with the Local Authority.
Electricity only is connected.
The tenant can use the public toilets to the rear of the building.
Strictly by appointment with the vendor s agents, Martin Diplock Estate Agents & Valuers, 36 Broad Street, Lyme Regis on (01297) 445500.
Lower Sea Lane